Welcome to The Aga Khan Hospital for Women, Garden site. The foundation of the Aga Khan Hospital for Women, Garden was laid in 1957 and the hospital was commissioned in 1967. The hospital was integrated with the Aga Khan University Hospital (AKUH) in 2010 with the intent to make a high quality based integrated health system available to more patients in the different areas of Karachi. Today it is an ISO 9001-2015 certified community hospital providing safe and quality medical care for women and children in the hospital and the entire family in our visiting clinics. Under this set up, patients can benefit as referral to our other doctors, hospitals, medical and diagnostic centres is an easy and seamless process. Located near the Mazar-e-Quaid (Jinnah Mausoleum) in Garden East, Karachi, the hospital is in two buildings opposite each other, the Main Hospital Building and the Diagnostic Centre. Our teams of highly qualified, trained and experienced doctors, nurses, technicians and administrative staff is equipped to provide compassionate care, diagnosis and treatment for expecting mothers, manage labour and delivery, as well as deal with women’s health and children’s health issues (inpatients). Our services are advanced, safe and effective and we have medical and general surgical facilities that support normal, painless normal, instrumental and caesarean section deliveries.